Dylan is listed as a Rising Star in Louisiana Super Lawyers, 2015.
- Obtained summary judgment for and dismissal of helicopter services company against allegations of premises liability
- Obtained summary judgment for and dismissal of offshore platform owner against allegations of premises liability
- Obtained defense verdict at trial for shipbuilder against allegations that excessive vibrations inherent in ship's construction were responsible for malfunctioning autopilot and resulting vessel collision
- Representation of various drilling companies and oil companies in lawsuits filed by offshore workers based on the Jones Act, General Maritime Law, Louisiana state law, and the Longshore and Harbor Workers' Compensation Act (LHWCA)
- Representation of marine and energy companies in personal injury and contractual matters
- Representation of an oil and gas company in a legacy lawsuit involving allegations of oilfield contamination allegedly attributable to historic oil and gas exploration and production activities
- Representation of elected officials in a statewide class action lawsuit
- Representation of financial institutions in consumer finance litigation
- Assisted in the representation of energy companies in well blowouts, including personal injury
- Assisted in the representation of a national information technology corporation in complex commercial litigation
- Assisted in the representation of vessel manufacturers in catastrophe casualty claims in products liability and vessel allision cases
Dylan earned her B.S., magna cum laude, in Political Science from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga in 2005. She earned her J.D./B.C.L., cum laude, from the LSU Law Center in 2008. While in law school, Dylan was awarded the John T. Laycock Memorial Scholarship and received a CALI award for receiving the highest score in her Civil Law Property course.
- Admitted, Louisiana, 2008; United States District Courts for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana
- Louisiana, Federal and American Bar Associations; Association for Women Attorneys
Articles Presentations and Publications
- Judge Acknowledges Availability of Economic Damages to Contracted Third Party Despite Robins Dry Dock Doctrine, Louisiana Law Blog, May 21, 2015.
- U.S. Fifth Circuit Rules that Shore-based Vessel Repair Supervisor is Jones Act Seaman, Louisiana Law Blog, December 17, 2014.
- Record Keeping Practices: Avoiding the Appearance of Impropriety, Litigation Round-Up CLE, April 2014
- Internet Defamation Law, The LSBA Uncorked: A CLE Adventure in California’s Wine Country, March 2012
- Changes to the Louisiana Code of Civil Procedure, BRBA Around the Bar, October 2009
- Little FTC Acts and Statutory Treble Damages, ABA Business Torts Journal, Fall 2009
- Volunteer Coordinator, Hogs for the Cause
- Louisiana Civil Justice Center Board, 2014
- Louisiana Bar Journal, Editorial Board, 2013-2015
- LSBA Young Lawyers Division Council First District Representative, 2012-2016
- LSBA Public Information Committee Co-Chair, 2012-2014
- Association for Women Attorneys Programs Chair, 2012; Vice-President, 2013; President, 2014
- LSBA Leadership Class Member, 2010-2011; Co-Chair, 2011-2012
- Louisiana Bar Foundation, Greater New Orleans Community Partnership Panel, 2014-2015