Gary has effectively and creatively managed regional, national, and global projects involving teams of in-house counsel, outside counsel, corporate leadership, major financial institutions, Wall Street banks, global accounting and audit professionals, insurers, and credit rating agencies. He has overseen numerous corporate transactions, mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, divestitures, and public capital market transactions.
Gary most recently served his home state of Louisiana as Executive Counsel to Governor Bobby Jindal.
Gary earned his B.S. in Finance from Louisiana State University in 1984. He earned his J.D. with honors, from the LSU Law Center in 1991, where he was Managing Editor of the Louisiana Law Review, a member of the Order of the Coif, and a member of Phi Kappa Phi.
- Admitted, Louisiana, 1991
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Baton Rouge General Hospital, 2010-2012; 2013
- Board of Trustees, LSU Law Center, 2003 - 2009; 2013
- Pennington Biomedical Center Foundation, 2010-2011
- Board of Trustees, Desire Street Ministries, 2008-2009
- Board of Directors, Louisiana Arts and Science Museum, 2002-2007; President, 2006-2007
- Board of Directors, Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel, 2003
- Sigma Chi Alumni Association
- Member, St. George Catholic Church
J.D., LSU Law Center, 1991
Managing Editor, Louisiana Law Review Order of the Coif
B.S., Louisiana State University, 1984
Jurisdictions Admitted to PracticeLouisiana, 1991
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
Louisiana State Bar Association