Sarah Anderson is an associate in the Baton Rouge office of Kean Miller. She joined the firm in 2011 and practices in the litigation and toxic tort groups.
- Representation of nationally recognized construction company in commercial, contract, and surety litigation; including federal contract novation and asset purchase sale
- Representation of north Louisiana municipality against National Flood Insurance Act claims
- Successful representation of state agency in Design-Build litigation for military construction project
- Served a rotational tour in Port-au-Prince, Haiti as legal advisor to Task Force Commander
EducationSarah earned her B.A., magna cum laude, from the University of Georgia Honors College in 2006, where she was a Distinguished Military Graduate, awarded the George C. Marshall award, and an Army ROTC scholarship. She earned her J.D., cum laude, from the LSU Law Center in 2009, where she was awarded the Justice Fred A. Blanche, Jr. and Ernest N. Morial Scholarships. In 2014, Sarah graduated from US Army's Judge Advocate Officer's Advanced Course, where she earned a place on the Commandant's List.
- Admitted, Louisiana, 2009
- Baton Rouge and Louisiana State Bar Associations; National Guard Association of Louisiana
- Current Command Judge Advocate, 61st Troop Command, Louisiana Army National Guard
- Former Judge Advocate, 225th Engineer Brigade in Pineville, Louisiana
- Former Defense Counsel, Louisiana Army National Guard Trial Defense Service, 2010-2012
- Secretary, Louisiana School for the Deaf Foundation
- Treasurer, Hokie's Hounds, Inc. beagle rescue