Theresa served as a law clerk for the Hon. Robert Downing, Nineteenth Judicial District Court of Louisiana, from 1989 to 1991.
Theresa earned her B.A. from Northeast Louisiana State University in 1977. She earned her J.D. from the LSU Law Center in 1988.
- Admitted, Louisiana, 1989; United States District Court for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana; United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana State and American Bar Associations
- Member, Legal History Committee, Baton Rouge Bar Association
- Volunteer, Lawyer in the Classroom, Baton Rouge Bar Association
- Volunteer, Volunteers in Public Schools, East Baton Rouge Parish Public Schools
- Volunteer, Junior Achievement Teaching Program, East Baton Rouge Parish Public Schools
- Volunteer and Member, St. George Catholic Church