Adrienne M. WoodAssociate
Adrienne Wood is an associate in the Baton Rouge office of Kean Miller. She joined the firm in 2020 and practices in the toxic tort, occupational exposure, and commercial litigation groups.
- Member of the National Coordinating Counsel team for a national pipe distribution company in connection with asbestos litigation
Adrienne earned her B.A. from Louisiana State University in 2015. She earned her J.D./D.C.L. from the LSU Law Center in 2018.
- Louisiana, 2018; United States District Court for the Middle, Eastern and Western Districts of Louisiana; Coushatta Tribal Court
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana State, and Federal Bar Associations
- From a Louisiana Notary Far Far Away…, Louisiana Law Blog, June 11, 2021
- Recent Court Decisions Regarding Federal Energy and Environmental Regulations, Energy Council's 2017 State and Provincial Trends in Energy and the Environment Conference, Bismarck, North Dakota, June 2017
- National Flood Insurance Program: A Critical Component of Building Resilient Communities, 2017 Climate and Resilience Community of Practice Meeting, Covington, Louisiana, May 2017
- Jackie Kennedy and Her Empire, Report: West Point Undergraduate Historical Review, Volume 5, Issue 2, 2015
- Fellow, Louisiana Bar Foundation
- Member, Louisiana Bar Foundation Capital Area Community Partnership Panel
- Member, Baton Rouge Bar Association, Publications Committee