With 175 attorneys from offices in Baton Rouge, Shreveport, New Orleans, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Houston and The Woodlands, Kean Miller serves the legal needs of the people, businesses, and industries that drive the regional economy. Our people provide creative solutions, unique strategies, and unparalleled value that allow our clients to perform at the highest level.
Kean Miller has an opening for an IT Application Support Analyst based in the Baton Rouge office.
As part of the Technology team, the IT Application Support Analyst supports IT services delivered to users within the firm, enabling the required operational processes needed for the firm to be successful. Application Support Analysts handle tier 2 and tier 3 service requests ensuring that all applications run consistently, and all user inquiries are properly addressed.
- Responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and the reliable operation of enterprise applications including, but not limited to, NetDocuments (Document Management System), Interaction (CRM), the firm intranet, Microsoft SQL, and SSRS.
- Oversees and maintains all systems to ensure they are updated and accurate, with oversight and responsibility for uptime, performance, and security of such systems.
- Troubleshoots escalated tier 2 and tier 3 support tickets until resolution.
- Creates and maintains technical and functional documentation.
- Provides daily system monitoring and verifies integrity and availability of all systems.
- Works with vendors on new initiatives and problem resolutions.
- Assists with system integrations.
- Prepares maintenance plans and upgrade schedules.
- Develops reports for the department and other teams as needed.
- Facilitates testing, documents test cases, and provides feedback on bug fixes, feature enhancements, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned to ensure the smooth operation of various systems.
- Project assistance (new implementations, upgrades, conversions, etc.).
Required Technical Knowledge
- Experience with MS SQL, or equivalent RDBMS
- Knowledge of MS SQL Management Studio and MS SQL Reporting Services
Additional Preferred Technical Knowledge
- Extensive knowledge of ETLs
- History of working any development tools
- Knowledge of Microsoft IIS
- Knowledge of MS SharePoint
- Experience with database administration, report writing tools and techniques, data warehousing and integration of multiple applications/systems
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Effective communicator
- Detail oriented with the ability to support key applications
- Ability to prioritize work based on tasks/issues
- Ability to work in team environment by not only giving instruction/direction, but also taking direction and collaboratively working through tasks/issues
What Kean Miller Offers
Kean Miller provides its employees with competitive salaries and a full paid benefits package, a great work environment, stability, generous paid-time off and contributes to a 401k plan.
How to Apply
Please send a confidential resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Firm is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state, federal, and local laws and strictly prohibits, and does not tolerate, discrimination against employees, applicants, and others based upon race, color, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, gender identity, transsexual status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, religion, creed, genetic tests or genetic information, sickle cell trait, or any other status, characteristic, or activity protected by applicable law. This applies to all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, discipline, and discharge.