Ben Jumonville is an associate in the Baton Rouge office of Kean Miller. He joined the firm in 2015 and practices in the business and corporate group.
Ben earned his B.S. from Louisiana State University in 2012. He earned his J.D./C.L., cum laude, from the LSU Law Center in 2015, where he was a senior associate of the Louisiana Law Review and received the CALI award in Legal Research & Writing.
- Admitted, Louisiana, 2015
- Baton Rouge and Louisiana State Bar Associations
Articles, Publications and Presentations
- Record Retention Requirements after a Natural Disaster, Louisiana Law Blog, August 29, 2016
- Terminating Corporate Life in Louisiana, Louisiana Law Blog, January 29, 2016
- Sharp Curves Ahead: Analyzing the Law of Dedication to Public Use in Louisiana in Light of Webb v. Franks Investment Co., 75 La. L. Rev. 905 (2015)
- Minority Shareholders Receive Increased Protections under New Louisiana Corporate Law, LLR Lagniappe, April 7, 2015