Business Process Analyst - Baton Rouge
Kean Miller has an immediate opening for a Business Process Analyst based in Baton Rouge. The Business Process Analyst is responsible for the upkeep, configuration and the reliable operation of all Enterprise Applications, such as Elite (Aderant) and other systems including, but not limited to, iManage FileSite, Copitrak, Research Monitor, SharePoint and Handshake. The Business Process Analyst ensures that all systems are updated and accurate, with oversight and responsibility for uptime, performance and security of such systems. To meet these needs, the Business Process Analyst may acquire, install or upgrade computer components and software, provide routine automation, maintain security policies, troubleshoot, train and offer technical support for projects.Primary Responsibilities:
- Supports and maintains the Firm’s accounting system and supporting applications
- Supports month end and year end processes
- Balances certain technology platforms such as Handshake and Iridium
- Troubleshoots escalated help desk support tickets until resolution
- Creates and maintains all required documentation
- Plans, performs and implements process improvement initiatives
- Continually identifies business process improvement opportunities
- Account and system auditing as assigned
- Provides daily system monitoring, verifies integrity and availability of all systems
- Performs other duties as assigned to ensure the smooth operation of various systems
- Special projects as assigned
- Prior work experience in a legal environment, preferred
- Must have experience in the following areas:
- Elite Enterprise 9.0 and higher
- IManage Document Management System
- Basic database structure and query scripting
- Basic application architecture and configuration
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical problem solving skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Basic project management skills
- The Business Process Analyst must be able to work with users of varied technical ability and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work occasional nights and weekends.
- College degree, technical certification or equivalent work experience required.
Kean Miller provides its employees with highly competitive salaries and benefits, a great working environment, stability, generous paid-time off, and a 401K plan. Employees are recognized and rewarded for their achievements through annual performance evaluations and salary reviews.
Qualified candidates please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be kept confidential.
Kean Miller is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all state, federal and local laws prohibiting discrimination based upon, race, color, national origin, gender identity, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, religion, sexual orientation, or other status protected by law. This applies to all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, discipline and discharge.
With more than 160 attorneys, Kean Miller is one of the largest full-service law firms based in Louisiana, and the largest in the Capital Region. From offices in Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Shreveport, Lake Charles, Houston, the Woodlands and Lafayette, we serve the legal needs of the people, businesses, and industries that drive the regional economy. We have particular dedication to serving Fortune 1000 companies with significant operations in the Gulf South, providing them with legal resources focused on growth. From the courtroom to the boardroom, our people provide creative solutions, unique strategies, and unparalleled value that allow our clients to perform at the highest level.