Colin C. NormanAssociate
Colin Norman is an associate in the Houston office of Kean Miller. He joined the firm in 2023 and practices in the probate, trust, and guardianship litigation and administration group. Colin guides clients through contested trusts and probate matters, along with representing clients in estate administration and planning.
After law school, Colin began a financial advisory practice, helping individuals and families with asset protection and financial planning. He holds his Series 7 and 66 licenses. Colin also has experience in various transactional, corporate, and real estate matters.
Colin is listed in Texas Super Lawyers as a Rising Star for 2023.
- Representation of individuals in contested wills and trusts matters from case initiation through resolution.
- Representation of clients through uncontested estate and trust administrations, including preparation of accountings and estate inventories.
- Representation of Texas entities in buy-sell and related transactions, from initial negotiation stages and managing due diligence to finalizing closings with clients.
Colin earned his J.D. from The University of Texas School of Law in 2014. He earned his B.A. in Philosophy and Minor in Italian from University of Michigan in 2010.
Admitted, Texas, 2014
- American Inns of Court – Texas Probate Law
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Texas: Real Estate, Probate, and Trust Law; Litigation; and Tax Sections
- Guardianship: what you need to know, Parenting Aging Parents, August 2, 2023