Contract Real Estate Paralegal - Remote Work
Kean Miller LLP is hiring for a Contract Real Estate Paralegal to work on an exciting new project.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drafting leases, purchase contracts, easements, deeds, and other real property related documents.
- Reviewing legal descriptions, surveys, title commitments and exception documents.
- Proofreading legal documents to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Analyzing and summarizing real estate documents
- Coordination and preparing real estate closing documents for review by attorneys (i.e. escrow instructions, deeds, easements, owner’s affidavits, closing certificates, entitlements and statements).
- Support all aspects of real estate transactions, including review of title documents, surveys and plats and drafting title objection letters and responses.
- Assist in contract/document review, control and management and updating of contract forms.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Paralegal certification preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of related legal experience in a law firm or in a corporate legal department.
- Must have paralegal experience in the commercial real estate industry.
- Familiarity with legal contracts and related terminology.
- Familiar with research resources and electronic filing
- Organized, detail oriented, and thorough, and able to prioritize, multi-task, and work well under pressure
- Able to work independently and consistently meet deadlines
- Able to maintain confidentiality
HOW TO APPLY
For consideration, please submit your resume along with desired hourly rate to email@example.com. All submissions are held in the strictest confidence.
The Firm is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with uall applicable state, federal, and local laws and strictly prohibits, and does not tolerate, discrimination against employees, applicants, and others based upon race, color, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, gender identity, transsexual status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, religion, creed, genetic tests or genetic information, sickle cell trait, or any other status, characteristic, or activity protected by applicable law. This applies to all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, discipline, and discharge.