Edwin R. Noland, IIIAssociate
Edwin Noland is an associate in the Baton Rouge office of Kean Miller and practices in the real estate and business groups.
Edwin has served as a clerk at the Mississippi Court of Appeals, and clerked for the Louisiana 20th Judicial District Attorney's Office.
Prior to joining the firm, Edwin practiced for a private law firm in Shreveport, Louisiana, where he practiced property law, railroad defense litigation, public utilities law, and insurance defense.
Edwin is listed in The Best Lawyers in America as a One to Watch for 2021.
Edwin received his B.S. from Louisiana State University in 2008. He earned his J.D., cum laude, from Mississippi College School of Law in 2011.
- Admitted, Louisiana, 2011; United States District Court for the Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana
- Member, Baton Rouge, Louisiana State and Federal Bar Associations; Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- Sports Betting Legislation Passed in Louisiana, July 16, 2020
- Tax Sale Redemption Period Reduced for Blighted and Abandoned Property, Louisiana Law Blog, June 2015
- Baton Rouge Bar Association Pro Bono Project
- Louisiana Flood Proof Project