Edwin Noland is an associate in the Baton Rouge office of Kean Miller and practices in the real estate and business groups.
Edwin has served as a clerk at the Mississippi Court of Appeals, and clerked for the Louisiana 20th Judicial District Attorney's Office.
Prior to joining the firm, Edwin practiced for a private law firm in Shreveport, Louisiana, where he practiced property law, railroad defense litigation, public utilities law, and insurance defense.Education
Edwin received his B.S. from Louisiana State University in 2008. He earned his J.D., cum laude, from Mississippi College School of Law in 2011.Admissions
- Admitted, Louisiana, 2011; United States District Court for the Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana
- Member, Baton Rouge, Louisiana State and Federal Bar Associations; Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- Tax Sale Redemption Period Reduced for Blighted and Abandoned Property, Louisiana Law Blog, June 2015
- Baton Rouge Bar Association Pro Bono Project
- Louisiana Flood Proof Project