Edwin R. Noland, IIIAssociate
Edwin Noland is an associate in the Baton Rouge office of Kean Miller. He joined the firm in 2014 and practices in the real estate and business groups.
Edwin is listed in The Best Lawyers in America as a One to Watch for 2021.
Edwin has served as a clerk at the Mississippi Court of Appeals, and clerked for the Louisiana 20th Judicial District Attorney's Office.
- Organized and directed multi-million-dollar property procurement for international industrial client
- Negotiated endorsement agreements, television commercial contracts, and investment agreements for a national sports and entertainment company.
- Reviewed title abstracts and property documents, and drafted mineral and surface title opinions
- Assisted in the drafting of title commitments and title policies for national company's multi-state property procurement
- Negotiated terms of property purchases and commercial leases
- Represented small businesses and individuals in connection with the acquisitions and sales of various businesses.
- Assisted lenders and real estate investors with legal due diligence, curative matters, and transition matters.
Edwin received his B.S. from Louisiana State University in 2008. He earned his J.D., cum laude, from Mississippi College School of Law in 2011.
- Admitted, Louisiana, 2011, Texas, 2019; United States District Court for the Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana
- Member, Baton Rouge and Louisiana State Bar Associations; State Bar of Texas; and Louisiana Oil & Gas Association
- It Pays to go to College: NCAA Allows College Athletes to Profit from their Name, Image, and Likeness, Louisiana Law Blog, July 1, 2020
- Sports Betting Legislation Passed in Louisiana, Louisiana Law Blog, July 16, 2020
- Tax Sale Redemption Period Reduced for Blighted and Abandoned Property, Louisiana Law Blog, June 2015
- Baton Rouge Bar Association Pro Bono Project
- Louisiana Flood Proof Project
- YMCA of Baton Rouge