Electronic Document Review - Contract Attorney - Baton Rouge - Available Immediately
Kean Miller is seeking a detail-oriented contract attorney for an electronic document review project to review and code documents for relevancy and privilege in our downtown Baton Rouge office. This position is available immediately and is estimated to last approximately 4-5 weeks.
- J.D., current license to practice in Louisiana (required), active and in good standing (required)
- Candidates should be thorough, well organized with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Committed to high quality work
- Looking for candidates available for approximately 40 hours per week
- Previous document review experience required
- Computer experience desired: Relativity (highly desired), Excel, Outlook
This position is an independent contractor. Pay is determined by hours worked. Contractor will invoice Firm on a monthly basis for time spent on the project. Hourly rate of pay will be determined based on experience.
For consideration, please submit your resume along with the hourly contract rate you are seeking to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kean Miller is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all state, federal and local laws prohibiting discrimination based upon race, color, national origin, gender identity, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, religion, sexual orientation, or other status protected by law. This applies to all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, discipline and discharge.