Elisabeth was listed as a Rising Star by Louisiana Super Lawyers in 2012 and 2013.
- Representation of a global chemical company with regard to acquisition of real estate in connection with the company’s multi-million dollar expansion in Lake Charles, Louisiana
- Representation of a local physician group in the $10M+ sale of a 24,000 square foot medical office building to a self-managed health care REIT based in Milwaukee
- Defended Fortune Global 100 company, during a two-week jury trial of a $20M premises liability claim, and secured, after a thirty-minute jury deliberation, a complete defense verdict which verdict was upheld on appeal by the Louisiana Third Circuit
- Representation of a high-end retail development in the negotiation of a complex lease agreement with a national engineering firm for 14,000 square feet of office space
- Represented global chemical in the drafting and negotiation of numerous industrial service, purchases, consulting and pipeline operating and maintenance agreements
- Representation of industrial and commercial owners in all phases of construction project contracting and procurement
- Project local counsel for national bank in connection with drafting and negotiation of construction loan documents pertinent to the over $48M acquisition and development of a shopping center in Lafayette, Louisiana
- Representation of a nationally ranked shopping center development corporation in negotiating office, retail and restaurant leases
Elisabeth earned her B.B.A. in Finance, summa cum laude, from the University of West Georgia in 1998. She earned her J.D., cum laude, from the University of Georgia in 2001.
- Admitted, Louisiana, 2001; United States District Courts for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana; United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana State and American Bar Associations; Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel; DRI
Articles, Publications and Presentations
- Landlord and Tenant Rights and Obligations in Light of Louisiana Flooding, Louisiana Law Blog, August 17, 2016
- What Do Drones, the U.S. Open, September 11, and the National Association of Realtors Have in Common?, Louisiana Law Blog, September 11, 2015
- Baton Rouge Business Report's "40 Under 40"
- Assistant Examiner, Louisiana Supreme Court Committee on Bar Admissions (2011 to present)
- Director, Volunteers in Public Schools
- Member, Greater Baton Rouge Realtors Association
- Member, Baton Rouge Bar Association, Young Lawyers Council (2005, 2006 and 2010)
- Past President, Board of Directors, Charles W. Lamar YMCA