Facilities Coordinator - New Orleans
Kean Miller is seeking a full-time Facilities Coordinator to work in our downtown New Orleans office.
- Set up conference rooms for meetings with supplies, food, drinks, audio visual equipment, etc.
- Coordinate and assist with internal office moves
- Light maintenance on floors throughout the office space
- Prepare office space for new hires
- Stock paper and office supplies in copier rooms and printer stations
- Assist with the coordination and delivery of items
- Track all conference room meetings utilizing firm software, Meeting Room Planner
- Light housekeeping duties as needed
- Serve as back-up to the receptionist
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including approachability and ability to interact with staff and attorneys at all levels
- Able to work in a fast paced environment sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive and highly professional
- Professional and possess efficient written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to move 20+ lbs with ease
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm. Must be able to work occasional early mornings or late evenings.
The Firm is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state, federal, and local laws and strictly prohibits, and does not tolerate, discrimination against employees, applicants, and others based upon race, color, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, gender identity, transsexual status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, religion, creed, genetic tests or genetic information, sickle cell trait, or any other status, characteristic, or activity protected by applicable law. This applies to all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, discipline, and discharge.