- Exceptional interpersonal skills including approach ability and ability to interact with staff and attorneys at all levels
- Able to work in a fast paced environment sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive and highly professional
- Professional and possess efficient written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to move 20+ lbs with ease
- Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm. Must be able to work occasional early mornings or late evenings
Kean Miller provides its employees with competitive salaries and benefits, a great work environment, stability, generous paid-time off, and a 401k plan. Employees are recognized and rewarded for their achievements through annual performance evaluations and salary reviews.
Qualified candidates please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Kean Miller is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all state, federal and local laws prohibiting discrimination based upon, race, color, national origin, gender identity, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, religion, sexual orientation, or other status protected by law. This applies to all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, discipline and discharge.