Facilities Coordinator – New Orleans
Kean Miller is seeking a full-time Facilities Coordinator to work in our downtown New Orleans office.
With 190 attorneys from offices in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Shreveport, Houston, and The Woodlands, Kean Miller serves the legal needs of the people, businesses, and industries that drive the regional economy.
- Set up conference rooms for meetings with supplies, food, drinks, audio visual equipment, etc.
- Coordinate and assist with internal office moves
- Prepare office space for new hires
- Stock paper and office supplies in copier rooms and printer stations
- Assist with the coordination and delivery of items
- Track all conference room meetings utilizing firm software
- Light housekeeping duties as needed
- Serve as back-up to the receptionist
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including approachability and ability to interact with staff and attorneys at all levels
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive and highly professional
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Professional in appearance and demeanor
- Must be able to move 20+ lbs with ease
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm. Must be able to work occasional early mornings or late evenings.
What Kean Miller Offers
Kean Miller provides its employees with competitive salaries and a full paid benefits package, a great work environment, stability, paid parking, generous paid-time off and contributes to a 401k plan. Employees are recognized and rewarded for their achievements through annual performance evaluations and annual salary reviews.
How to Apply
Please email a confidential resume along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Firm is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state, federal, and local laws and strictly prohibits, and does not tolerate, discrimination against employees, applicants, and others based upon race, color, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, gender identity, transsexual status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, religion, creed, genetic tests or genetic information, sickle cell trait, or any other status, characteristic, or activity protected by applicable law. This applies to all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, discipline, and discharge.