Kean Miller is seeking a full time office services clerk in our New Orleans office.
- Back up Receptionist at designated times and as needed
- Back up to the Copy Center Clerk and assist with duties such as mail distribution, scanning projects, stocking supplies at equipment hubs
- Back up to the Facilities Coordinator to set up conference rooms for meetings with supplies, food, drinks, audio visual equipment, etc.
- Properly scanning, profiling, relating and saving electronic documents such as correspondence, discovery, medical records, depositions and pleadings into a document management program, with specific guidance from assigned group
- Maintenance of multiple indices that refer to the saved documents, with specific guidance from the assigned group
- Proper identification, labeling and filing of physical documents, as well as keeping a record of the current location of the physical file, with specific guidance from the assigned group
- Prioritizes and completes daily tasks with other urgent/special projects in a timely and efficient manner
- Communicate with all members of the Firm in a professional manner
- Maintains communication with supervisor(s) on a regularly basis regarding schedule, work progress, and project status.
- Other duties as assigned
The Firm is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state, federal, and local laws and strictly prohibits, and does not tolerate, discrimination against employees, applicants, and others based upon race, color, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, gender identity, transsexual status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, religion, creed, genetic tests or genetic information, sickle cell trait, or any other status, characteristic, or activity protected by applicable law. This applies to all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, discipline, and discharge.