G. Evan SpencerAssociate
Evan is an associate in the Houston office of Kean Miller, practicing in the offshore energy and marine litigation, and emergency and incident response practice groups. He is a graduate of the University of Houston Law Center.
Evan earned his B.S. from Mississippi State University in 2013. He earned his J.D. from the University of Houston Law Center in 2018.
Admitted, Texas; U.S. District Court for the Western and Eastern Districts of Texas; Louisiana
- Committee Member, UT Tyler Patriot Hole-in-One
- Volunteer, Texas Rose Festival
- Member, Houston Young Lawyers Association
- "Denying Disaster: Mechanisms for Transitioning from a Climate Change Denial Culture in the U.S. South", 40 U. Ark. Little Rock L. Rev. 545, 2018
- “DIY CRISPR and Community Labs”, 97 N.C. L. Rev. No. 5, 2019