Gabe earned his B.A. and his B.B.A. from the University of Louisiana at Monroe in 2015. He earned his M.B.A. from the University of Louisiana at Monroe in 2016 and his J.D., cum laude, from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law in 2019, where he was admitted into the Order of Barristers, selected as a member of the Journal of Public Interest Law, and served as a competitor for Moot Court and Trial Advocacy. During law school, Gabe was an extern at the Judiciary Commission of Louisian.
- Admitted, Louisiana, 2019; United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit; United States District Court for the Western, Eastern and Middle Districts of Louisiana
- Fifth Circuit Holds That a Jones Act Seaman Can Be Contributorily Negligent for His Own Injuries When Following the General Order of His Superior, Louisiana Law Blog, December 22, 2020
- The Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP): The Agreement that Promises to Reshape the International Trade Landscape, Louisiana Law Blog, November 30, 2020
- Offshore Marine Service Association's (OMSA) Guidelines for the Prevention and Mitigation of COVID-19 on Vessels, Louisiana Law Blog, April 20, 2020
- Offshore Marine Service Association's (OMSA) Guidance on Personnel Transport During the COVID-19 Pandemic, Louisiana Law Blog, March 27, 2020