IT Intern – Baton Rouge
Kean Miller is seeking a part-time student/intern to work in our IT department in downtown Baton Rouge.
- Assist end-users to resolve issues
- Computer imaging
- Hardware and software deployment
- Inventory tracking
- Basic workspace maintenance in document management system
- Other duties as assigned
- Possess strong technical and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a professional environment.
- High level of integrity, accuracy, dependability and enthusiasm
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program
- Dependable and able to work 20-25 hrs a week
20- 25 hrs/week
Downtown Baton Rouge
Paid parking provided
How to Apply:
For consideration, please submit resume to email@example.com. Please reference in the subject line, IT Intern.
Kean Miller is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all state, federal and local laws prohibiting discrimination based upon, race, color, national origin, gender identity, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, religion, sexual orientation, or other status protected by law.