Part-time IT Intern - New Orleans
Kean Miller is seeking a part-time student/intern to work in our IT department in New Orleans.
- Assist end-users to resolve issues
- Computer imaging
- Hardware and software deployment
- Inventory tracking
- Basic workspace maintenance in document management system
- Other duties as assigned
- Possess strong technical and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a professional environment.
- High level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, and enthusiasm
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program
20- 25 hrs/week
How to Apply:
For consideration, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Firm is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state, federal, and local laws and strictly prohibits, and does not tolerate, discrimination against employees, applicants, and others based upon race, color, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, gender identity, transsexual status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, religion, creed, genetic tests or genetic information, sickle cell trait, or any other status, characteristic, or activity protected by applicable law. This applies to all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, discipline, and discharge.