Lauren L. VeillonAssociate
Lauren is an associate in the Houston office of Kean Miller, practicing in the probate and fiduciary litigation practice group. She regularly represents clients in all stages of probate litigation including heirship proceedings, probate of wills and will contests, and guardianship proceedings. Lauren is a graduate of the University of Houston Law Center and is a member of the Houston Young Lawyers Association.
- Representation of clients in the administration of complex probate and guardianship estates
- Preparation of pleadings including motions to remove personal representatives, motions to show cause, and petitions for breach of fiduciary duty
- Representation of unknown heirs and proposed wards as attorney ad litem and guardian ad litem
- Representation of clients in various estate planning matters
Lauren earned her B.S. from McNeese State University in 2016. She earned her J.D. from the University of Houston Law Center in 2020. Lauren also earned a Certification in Guardianship Law from the State Bar of Texas in 2021.
Admitted, Texas; U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Member, The Houston Lawyer Editorial Board (2022-2023)
- Associate, Texas Probate Law American Inn of Court
- Member, Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Member, Probate, Trusts & Estates section of the Houston Bar Association
- Guardianship: Protecting Your Child Past Minority, The Houston Lawyer, January 6, 2023