Mallory McKnight FullerAssociate
Mallory McKnight Fuller is an associate in the Baton Rouge office of Kean Miller. She joined the firm in 2014 and practices in the utilities regulation and e-discovery groups. Mallory has represented clients before the Louisiana Public Service Commission on utilities regulation issues. She has managed e-discovery teams on the review of general and matter-specific documents for ongoing oil and gas legacy litigation and prepared records custodian corporate representative for depositions regarding e-discovery efforts.
Mallory is listed in The Best Lawyers in America as a One to Watch for 2021.
- Advises clients on applicable public utility laws and regulations and represents clients before the Louisiana Public Service Commission regarding same
- Reviews and analyzes electric service contracts and represents clients in negotiations with electric service providers
- Drafts legal hold notices for clients for preservation of records relevant to ongoing litigation
- Interviews employees regarding records in their possession responsive to legal hold notices
Mallory earned her B.A., magna cum laude, from Louisiana State University School of Architecture in 2011, where she received the AIA Henry Adams Medal. She earned her J.D./D.C.L., cum laude, from the LSU Law Center in 2014, where she was named to the Chancellor's list and earned the CALI award for Business Associations, International Environmental Law and UCC Security Devices.
- Admitted, Louisiana, 2014; United States District Courts for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana; United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- Baton Rouge and Louisiana State Bar Associations
- Louisiana Public Service Commission - Electric Utility Regulation - Recent and Current Topics, Louisiana Law Blog, March 6, 2019
- Enforcing Arbitration Awards in Louisiana, Louisiana Law Blog, February 7, 2017
- Practice Note: Enforcing Arbitration Awards in Louisiana, Practical Law, 2017
- Enforcing Arbitration Awards in Louisiana, Louisiana Law Blog, October 24, 2016
- A More Streamlined, Cost-Effective, Tightly Managed Arbitration Procedure? The 2015 Amendments to the AAA Construction Arbitration Rules, Louisiana Law Blog, January 2016
- Design Build Is A Distant Reality Under Louisiana's Public Bid Law, Louisiana Law Blog, February 17, 2015
- The Role of Natural Gas in Climate Change, LSU J. Energy L. & Res. Currents, October 16, 2013
- Board Member, Women's Energy Network, South Louisiana Chapter, Sponsorship Director, 2019
- Executive Team Member, Social Event Chair, Emerging Leaders of Capital Area United Way
- Board of Trustees, Baton Rouge Ballet Theatre