Mallory McKnight FullerSenior Counsel / Director of E-Discovery
Mallory McKnight Fuller is senior counsel and Director of E-Discovery. She joined the firm in 2014 and leads a multidisciplinary e-discovery team. In addition to managing the review and production process, Mallory’s experience in electronic discovery and electronically stored information (“ESI”) includes development of discovery plans in federal and state courts, including negotiation of search terms with opposing counsel. She manages the review of general and matter-specific documents for ongoing oil and gas litigation, energy litigation, environmental litigation, construction litigation, and other matters.
Mallory routinely prepares records custodians and corporate representatives for depositions regarding e-discovery efforts, including implementing and fulfilling obligations pursuant to court-ordered compliance efforts. She also assists corporate clients with custodian identification, supervising and participating in custodian interviews, overseeing forensic collection, managing and designing technology assisted reviews, including predictive coding and continuous active learning (CAL).
Mallory is listed in The Best Lawyers in America as a One to Watch from 2021-2024.
- Drafts legal hold notices for clients for preservation of records relevant to ongoing litigation
- Interviews employees regarding records in their possession responsive to legal hold notices
- Drafts search terms and syntax to identify potentially responsive documents in context of ongoing litigation
- Advises clients on proper scope of document productions in context of ongoing litigation
Mallory earned her B.A., magna cum laude, from Louisiana State University School of Architecture in 2011, where she received the AIA Henry Adams Medal. She earned her J.D./D.C.L., cum laude, from the LSU Law Center in 2014, where she was named to the Chancellor's list and earned the CALI award for Business Associations, International Environmental Law and UCC Security Devices.
- Admitted, Louisiana, 2014; United States District Courts for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana; United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- Baton Rouge and Louisiana State Bar Associations
- Louisiana Public Service Commission - Electric Utility Regulation - Recent and Current Topics, Louisiana Law Blog, March 6, 2019
- Enforcing Arbitration Awards in Louisiana, Louisiana Law Blog, February 7, 2017
- Practice Note: Enforcing Arbitration Awards in Louisiana, Practical Law, 2017
- Enforcing Arbitration Awards in Louisiana, Louisiana Law Blog, October 24, 2016
- A More Streamlined, Cost-Effective, Tightly Managed Arbitration Procedure? The 2015 Amendments to the AAA Construction Arbitration Rules, Louisiana Law Blog, January 2016
- Design Build Is A Distant Reality Under Louisiana's Public Bid Law, Louisiana Law Blog, February 17, 2015
- The Role of Natural Gas in Climate Change, LSU J. Energy L. & Res. Currents, October 16, 2013
- Board Member, Women's Energy Network, South Louisiana Chapter, Sponsorship Director, 2019
- Executive Team Member, Social Event Chair, Emerging Leaders of Capital Area United Way
- Board of Trustees, Baton Rouge Ballet Theatre