Mary Kathryn GimberAssociate
Mary Kathryn Gimber is an associate in the Baton Rouge office of Kean Miller. She joined the firm in 2019 and practices in the area of litigation.
Mary Kathryn earned her B.A., magna cum laude, from Texas Tech University in 2016. She earned her J.D./D.C.L. from the LSU Law Center in 2019, where she received a CALI award, was the Vice President of the Board of Advocates, was a member of the John R. Brown National Admiralty Law Moot Court Competition Team, the National Tax Moot Court Competition Team, and was an LSU Law Student Ambassador. During law school, Mary Kathryn externed for the Honorable John W. deGravelles of the United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana.
- Admitted, Louisiana, 2019
- Using the International Trade Commission to Stop the Importation of Infringing Goods, Intellectual Property Law Blog, April 19, 2021
- Avoiding Additional Fees in Connection with Registration Maintenance, Intellectual Property Law Blog, March 8, 2021
- Insurance Coverage for Coronavirus Losses, Louisiana Law Blog, March 18, 2020
- Force Majeure: Coronavirus (COVID-19), Louisiana Law Blog, March 12, 2020