With more than 200 attorneys from offices in Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Shreveport, Houston and The Woodlands, Kean Miller serves the legal needs of the people, businesses, and industries that drive the regional economy. Our people provide creative solutions, unique strategies, and unparalleled value that allow our clients to perform at the highest level.
Kean Miller has an opening for a Network Administrator to work in our Baton Rouge office.
• Supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP
• Provides documentation and technical specifications to Technology team for planning and implementing changes to infrastructure
• Provides daily system monitoring to verify integrity and availability of all systems
• Evaluates system performance and recommends upgrades or changes as needed
• Responds to and remediates any security incidents
• Implements, maintains, and verifies backup processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
• Configuring firewalls, routing, and switching to maximize network efficiency and security
• Perform system vulnerability and patch management for server, network, and storage devices
• Implements automated solutions as needed for process improvement including, but not limited to, scripting and configuration management tools
• Manage and maintain cloud telephony and unified communication systems
• Utilize monitoring software to ensure timely response to network and systems issues
• Performs account and system auditing as assigned
• Configures and maintains SSO and two-factor authentication methods across systems
• Administers on-call and after-hours server maintenance on a rotating basis and unscheduled emergency situations as needed
Required Technical Knowledge
• Understanding of the concepts of network infrastructure
• Configuration and support of Windows Server 2016 or higher
• Firewall and switch configuration and management
• Active Directory and office 365 management knowledge
• Group Policy management
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft 365 platform management
• VMWare virtualization management
• Citrix infrastructure management
• Microsoft Office 365, including Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive administration
• Security best practices in relation to email, web filtering, and user education
• Experience with service ticket systems (IQTrack, ServiceNow, ConnectWise, etc.)
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Minimum 5 years of prior experience
• Critical thinking skills
• Strong troubleshooting and analytical problem-solving skills
• Strong documentation skills
• Understanding of basic project management processes
• Good communication skills – both written and verbal
What Kean Miller Offers
Kean Miller provides its employees with competitive salaries and a full paid benefits package, a great work environment, stability, generous paid-time off and contributes to a 401k plan.
Kean Miller values the strength that comes from a diverse and inclusive workplace. We know that prioritizing diversity, equity, and inclusion contributes to the success of our people and helps us provide superior service to our clients. We have received external recognition of our diverse, welcoming workplace by Diversity Lab through our Mansfield Certification achievement.
How to Apply
Please email a confidential resume to email@example.com.
The Firm is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state, federal, and local laws and strictly prohibits, and does not tolerate, discrimination against employees, applicants, and others based upon race, color, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, gender identity, transsexual status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, religion, creed, genetic tests or genetic information, sickle cell trait, or any other status, characteristic, or activity protected by applicable law. This applies to all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, discipline, and discharge.