With attorneys from offices in Houston, The Woodlands, Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Lafayette, Lake Charles and Shreveport, Kean Miller serves the legal needs of the people, businesses and industries that drive the regional economy. Our people provide creative solutions, unique strategies and unparalleled value that allow our clients to perform at the highest level.
Kean Miller is seeking a full-time Office Services Coordinator to work in our downtown Houston office.
- Provides copy services to all attorneys and support staff
- Maintains a clean, highly efficient work area
- Responsible for minor maintenance of equipment by solving paper jams, placing service calls, and conducting routine cleaning
- Prepares monthly reports and assists with reconciling monthly bills
- Responsible for inventory of supplies
- Processes outgoing mail and packages for all delivery services (US mail, FedEx, UPS, etc)
- Retrieves and distributes packages
- Scans mail for distribution
- Set up conference rooms for meetings with supplies, food, drinks, audio visual equipment, etc.
- Coordinate and assist with internal office moves
- Light maintenance on floors throughout the office space
- Prepare office space for new hires
- Stock paper and office supplies in copier rooms and printer stations
- Light housekeeping duties as needed
- Serve as back-up to the receptionist
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including approachability and ability to interact with staff and attorneys at all levels
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive and highly professional
- Professional and possess efficient written and verbal communication skills
- Word processing and/or data entry skills with Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of printing process and procedures as well as proficiency in the use of reproduction-related equipment (fax, scanner, spiral-binding, etc)
- Able to follow directions and execute effectively
- Must be able to move 20+ lbs with ease
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm. Must be able to work occasional early mornings or late evenings.
How to Apply
Please send a confidential resume to email@example.com.
The Firm is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state, federal, and local laws and strictly prohibits, and does not tolerate, discrimination against employees, applicants, and others based upon race, color, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, gender identity, transsexual status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, religion, creed, genetic tests or genetic information, sickle cell trait, or any other status, characteristic, or activity protected by applicable law. This applies to all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, discipline, and discharge.