Kean Miller, one of the largest law firms in the region, has an immediate opening for an Office Services Manager. This position oversees the Office Services and Copy Center staff in our Baton Rouge, New Orleans and Houston offices. The Office Services department works closely with attorneys and support staff on a wide range of projects, including copying, printing, scanning, mail, courier runs, package deliveries, and cost recovery initiatives.
The Office Services Manager is responsible for: leading the staff, training employees, scheduling and assigning client and Firm projects, communicating with staff regularly regarding their project production needs, implementing quality control standards, and coordinating with the Chief Facilities and Records Officer as needed.
- 3 years’ experience in digital reproduction/copier/printing operations, with at least 2 years of supervisory experience in a fast-paced, customer-oriented environment. Proficient in the use of Excel, Word, and Outlook. PDF Convertor experience is preferred.
- Other Skills Required:
- Must possess excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possess strong computer skills and knowledge of office technology and office equipment.
- Demonstrate ability to work calmly and effectively in stressful situations.
- Demonstrate punctuality, dependability, and dedication to achieving operational excellence to the smallest details.
- Must maintain confidentiality of client and guest information as well as sensitive data and possess the ability to show discretion.
- Demonstrate ability to work cohesively with a team.
- Occasional extended hours if necessary in order to meet deadlines.
What Kean Miller Offers
Kean Miller provides its employees with competitive salaries and a full paid benefits package, a great work environment, stability, generous paid-time off and contributes to a 401k plan.
How to Apply
Please send a confidential resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Firm is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state, federal, and local laws and strictly prohibits, and does not tolerate, discrimination against employees, applicants, and others based upon race, color, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, gender identity, transsexual status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, religion, creed, genetic tests or genetic information, sickle cell trait, or any other status, characteristic, or activity protected by applicable law. This applies to all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, discipline, and discharge.