Oil and Gas Attorney - Houston or The Woodlands
The ideal candidate will work collaboratively and be a key member of the Oil and Gas team. We are seeking exceptional analytical and writing skills, and a positive team-oriented attitude. Candidates must demonstrate the ability and the desire to interact directly with Kean Miller’s clients and to further develop client and referral relationships.
- JD with a strong academic record
- Must be licensed to practice law in the State of Texas
- Licenses in other producing states, especially New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Louisiana, are a plus, but not required
- Experience examining title and drafting opinions
- Embraces teamwork and values collaboration while exhibiting confidence and diplomacy
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
We offer a people-driven culture, meaningful work, highly competitive salaries, generous paid time off and an extensive benefits package that includes health, life, disability, dental, vision coverage and 401(k).
Kean Miller is committed to supporting and encouraging our attorneys though our robust in-house attorney development program. We provide professional development in the areas of client relationships and business development, practice skills, business and financial skills, and personal development.
Candidates may submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. All submissions are held in the strictest confidence.
Kean Miller is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all state, federal and local laws prohibiting discrimination based upon, race, color, national origin, gender identity, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, religion, sexual orientation, or other status protected by law.