Busy Houston law firm located in the downtown is seeking a part-time office assistant to work afternoons, Monday through Friday. Position requires 15-20 hours per week.
This position would perform a wide variety of office duties, which include providing back-up to our receptionist, office services coordinator and copy room manager.
The duties include:
- Provide backup reception coverage (during lunch hours or during receptionist day off/absence)
- Greet clients and visitors
- Accept mail and deliver packages
- Data entry
- Provide backup to copy room manager (copying, scanning and fax requests)
- Maintaining common areas (conference rooms, kitchen etc.)
- Assisting with conference room set-ups, audio visual and catering for in-house meetings
- Results-driven with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail
- Resourceful team player
- Personable office professional who has excellent communication skills
- Prior office experience
- Able to multi-task and support multiple priorities at once
- Can do, flexible, positive attitude
- Candidates required to maintain strict confidentiality
Ideal position for a college student, $15/hr. and paid parking included.
About Kean Miller
Kean Miller is one of the largest and best recognized law firms in the Gulf South region. For 40 years, the Firm has been innovating and growing, revolutionizing the standards for excellence in client service, and earning numerous awards for its market-leading practices and thoughtful and creative legal representation. Consistently named to the National Law Journal’s NLJ 500 and the Law 360 Top 400 lists, Kean Miller is Mansfield 5.0 certified, an honor bestowed for a select group of law firms which demonstrate a genuine commitment to diversity in the legal profession. The Firm’s collaborative culture, people-first approach, and devotion to quality are foundational to the Firm’s continued success, reflecting its reputation in the market. From the Firm’s eight offices in Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Lafayette, Shreveport, Lake Charles, Houston, and The Woodlands, and 190 attorneys, Kean Miller delivers sophisticated and practical counsel to Fortune 500 leaders, national businesses, and local companies.
How to Apply
Please submit a confidential resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Firm is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state, federal, and local laws and strictly prohibits, and does not tolerate, discrimination against employees, applicants, and others based upon race, color, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, gender identity, transsexual status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, religion, creed, genetic tests or genetic information, sickle cell trait, or any other status, characteristic, or activity protected by applicable law. This applies to all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, discipline, and discharge.