Patrick Roquemore is an associate attorney in the Baton Rouge office of Kean Miller. He joined the firm in 2005 and practices in the litigation, energy, legacy oil field site, and oil & gas groups. Prior to joining Kean Miller, Patrick was a judicial law clerk for the Twenty-third Judicial District Court for the Parishes of Ascension, Assumption, and St. James. He also served as an attorney for the Louisiana Court of Appeal, First Circuit (Criminal Division). Patrick has extensive experience in all aspects of legal research, including the drafting of opinions, jury instructions, and participating in and assisting in the preparation for trials in Louisiana courts.
Patrick earned his B.S. in Accounting form Southern University. He earned his M.B.A. from LSU in 1991 and his J.D. from the LSU Law Center in 1999.
- Admitted, Louisiana, 1999; United States District Courts for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana; United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- Baton Rouge and Louisiana State Bar Association; Wex S. Malone American Inn of Court
- Member, Catholic High Men's Club
- Board of Directors, Catholic High School Alumni Association
- Judge, LSU Law School Oral Arguments