With 200 attorneys from offices in Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Shreveport, Houston and The Woodlands, Kean Miller serves the legal needs of the people, businesses, and industries that drive the regional economy. Our people provide creative solutions, unique strategies, and unparalleled value that allow our clients to perform at the highest level.
Kean Miller seeks a self-motivated, ambitious, positive, and detail orientation student to fill a Records and Information Governance Intern role in our Baton Rouge office. This intern will report to the Records Specialist.
- Assist with entering Firm data into records software.
- Assist with creating reports.
- Perform quality review to ensure data entries are accurate.
- Assist the Records Specialist with maintaining records.
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality.
- Maintains the accuracy and security of Firm records.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Library Science, Information Management and Systems, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate clearly.
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative in a team environment.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
How to Apply
Please send a confidential resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Firm is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state, federal, and local laws and strictly prohibits, and does not tolerate, discrimination against employees, applicants, and others based upon race, color, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, gender identity, transsexual status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, religion, creed, genetic tests or genetic information, sickle cell trait, or any other status, characteristic, or activity protected by applicable law. This applies to all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, discipline, and discharge.