Sydney J. St. PierreAssociate
Sydney St. Pierre is an associate in the Baton Rouge office of Kean Miller. She joined the firm in 2022 and practices with the energy and environmental litigation group. Sydney has experience in litigation, insurance defense, personal injury law, corporate law, and family law.
While in law school, Sydney served as co-chair of the Student Bar Association's Academic Committee and was a Student Bar Association Mentor, LSU Law Ambassador, Legal Research and Writing Academic Tutor, and Research Assistant concentrating in the areas of family law, property law, and matrimonial regimes. She received the CALI Award for the highest grade in Immigration Law in Spring 2021. Sydney was also a member of the Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, Student Animal Legal Defense Fund, Women's Law Student Association, Christian Legal Society, and Cornerstones.
Sydney earned her J.D./D.C.L., cum laude, from the Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center in 2021. She earned her B.A. in Psychology (3+3 Program) from Louisiana State University in 2019.
Admitted, Louisiana, 2021; Louisiana Supreme Court; United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit; United States District Court for the Western, Eastern, and Middle Districts of Louisiana; all Louisiana State Courts
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- Bar Association of The Fifth Federal Circuit
- Federal Bar Association, New Orleans Chapter
- 22nd Judicial District Court Bar Association
- Latest Energy and Environmental Law Developments in the 2023 Louisiana Legislative Session, Louisiana Law Blog, July 18, 2023
- American Cancer Society
- Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
- Wills for Heroes Foundation, Committee Member