Technology Support Engineer - Baton Rouge
Kean Miller has an exciting opportunity for a Technology Support Engineer in our Baton Rouge office.
- Receive user problem reports and resolve problems related to the firm under the guidance of the Business Analyst and Support Manager
- Answer the help desk telephone line in a professional and courteous manner and provide answers to questions regarding system procedures, applications usage, system status, etc.
- The ability to troubleshoot issues with Microsoft Office and associated applications (i.e. macro and template packages, Autonomy, Adobe or Nuance, Etc.) supporting the firm
- Basic understanding of using PC imaging software for reloading and deploying on a project or as needed basis
- Escalate unresolved problems or requests for assistance beyond the scope of the help desk to the next level of support as appropriate
- Maintain clear, concise and consistent records of problems, requests and resolutions using the automated help desk system software
- Stay informed of all changes to the operating systems, applications software and network procedures that may affect users
- Log all trouble reports, requests for assistance, inquires, etc. into the automated help desk system
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree preferred or equivalent technical certification or work experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience in help desk/support
- Basic knowledge of Windows operating system
- Knowledge of law firm business applications
- PC proficiency and familiarity with various application software packages
- Ability to work in team environment
- Experience required in the following areas
- Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise or higher
- Microsoft Office Professional 2010 or higher
- Working knowledge of iManage or a similar document management system
How to Apply
For consideration, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. All Submissions are held in the strictest confidence.
Kean Miller is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all state, federal and local laws prohibiting discrimination based upon race, color, national origin, gender identity, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, religion, sexual orientation, or other status protected by law. This applies to all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, discipline and discharge.