With more than 160 attorneys, Kean Miller is one of the largest full-service law firms based in Louisiana, and the largest in the Capital Region. From offices in Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Shreveport, Lake Charles, Houston, The Woodlands and Lafayette, we serve the legal needs of the people, businesses, and industries that drive the regional economy. We have particular dedication to serving Fortune 1000 companies with significant operations in the Gulf South, providing them with legal resources focused on growth. From the courtroom to the boardroom, our people provide creative solutions, unique strategies, and unparalleled value that allow our clients to perform at the highest level.
Kean Miller has an exciting opportunity for a Technology Support Engineer in our New Orleans office.
- Receive user problem reports and resolve problems related to the firm under the guidance of the Business Analyst and Support Manager
- Answer the support desk telephone and emails in a professional and courteous manner and provide answers to questions regarding system procedures, applications usage, system status, etc.
- The ability to troubleshoot issues with Microsoft Office and associated applications (i.e., macro and template packages, NetDocuments, Adobe or Nuance, Etc.) supporting the firm
- Basic understanding of using PC imaging software for reloading and deploying on a project or as need basis
- Escalate unresolved problems or requests for assistance beyond the scope of the help desk to the next level of support as appropriate
- Maintain clear, concise and consistent records of problems, requests and resolutions using the automated help desk system software
- Stay informed of all changes to the operating systems, applications software and network procedures that may affect users
- Log all trouble reports, requests for assistance, inquiries, etc. into the automated help desk system
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree preferred or equivalent technical certification or work experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in help desk/support
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Office 365
- Exchange on Line
- PC proficiency and familiarity with various application software packages
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of law firm business applications a plus
Kean Miller provides its employees with highly competitive salaries and benefits, a great work environment, stability, generous paid-time off, and a 401k plan. Employees are recognized and rewarded for their achievements through annual performance evaluations and salary reviews.
Kean Miller is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all state, federal and local laws prohibiting discrimination based upon, race, color, national origin, gender identity, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, religion, sexual orientation, or other status protected by law. This applies to all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, discipline and discharge.
Qualified candidates, please email your confidential resume to firstname.lastname@example.org