Vicki Elmer is senior counsel in the New Orleans office of Kean Miller. She joined the firm in 2019 and practices with the energy and environmental litigation group. Vicki has a broad range of litigation experience including representing clients in matters involving state and federal commercial and lending laws, business litigation, legal ethics and malpractice matters, general casualty defense, insurance coverage, employment law, and pharmaceutical litigation.
Vicki was recognized by New Orleans CityBusiness as a “One to Watch” in 2019.
Vicki earned her B.A. from Louisiana State University in 1993. She earned her J.D., cum laude, from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law in 2003, where she was Managing Editor of the Loyola Law Review, member of the Moot Court and a William L. Crowe Scholar.
- Admitted, Louisiana; United States District Court for the Middle, Eastern and Western Districts of Louisiana; United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Louisiana State Bar Association; New Orleans Federal Bar Association; Loyola Law Review Alumni Committee
- Ethics: The Problems You Know About and the Ones You Don’t, New Orleans Bar Association’s Procrastinator’s Program E-Discovery Day, December 12, 2018
- Legal Holds and Ethical Responsibilities of In-House and Outside Counsel, Louisiana State Bar Association’s Public Utility Section, November 30, 2018
- Putting in Place Information Governance and Document Retention Programs, National Business Institute’s Employment Law: 2018 Comprehensive Guide, October 10, 2018