Katilyn M. HollowellAssociate
Katie Hollowell is an associate in the Baton Rouge office of Kean Miller. She joined the firm in 2019, and practices with the energy/environmental litigation and labor, commercial litigation, construction and intellectual property practice groups.
Katie earned her B.A from Louisiana State University in 2014. She earned her J.D./D.C.L., summa cum laude, from the LSU Law Center in 2017, where she was a member of the Order of the Coif, Production Editor of the Louisiana Law Review and an LSU Law Ambassador. During law school, Katie externed for Chief Judge Brian Jackson of the U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana.
- Louisiana, 2017; United States District Courts for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Is That a Real Covenant, or Just an Executory Contract? Midstream Agreements to be Tested in Coming Wave of E&P Bankruptcy Cases, Louisiana Law Blog, July 7, 2020
- COVID-19 and OPEC are Having a Major Impact on E&P-Related Finance, Acquisitions and Bankruptcies, Louisiana Law Blog, March 16, 2020
- Draft Carefully - Recent U.S. Supreme Court Case Serves as Lesson to Properly Preserve Issues on Appeal, Louisiana Law Blog, January 7, 2020
- Recent United States Supreme Court Decision Tackles Question of What Happens When Bankruptcy Meets Intellectual Property, Louisiana Law Blog, June 19, 2019
- Board Member, Women's Energy Network South Louisiana Chapter, Membership Director, 2020-2021