Michael A. Levatino, Jr.Associate
Michael Levatino is an associate in the New Orleans office of Kean Miller. He joined the firm in 2023 and practices with the energy and environmental litigation group. Prior to joining the firm, Michael represented clients in state and federal court in matters involving construction, environmental, insurance, and commercial disputes.
While in law school, Michael was the Print Editor for the Loyola Journal of Public Interest Law.
Michael earned his J.D., magna cum laude, from the Loyola University New Orleans College of Law in 2021. He earned his B.A. in History from University of New Orleans in 2018.
- Admitted, Louisiana, 2021
- United States District Court Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court Western District of Louisiana
- United States District Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- New Orleans Federal Bar Association
- The Supreme Court Agrees to Hear a Second Case Challenging Chevron Deference & Multiple Third-Party Groups File Amicus Briefs Asking the Court to Overrule Chevron Deference, Louisiana Law Blog, December 7, 2023
- Co-Author, Sanctions for Lost or Destroyed ESI: FRCP 37(e)’s Application for the Advancement of Technology, Under Construction Vol. 22 No. 1 (August 2, 2020)