Taylor B. AshworthAssociate
Taylor Ashworth is an associate in the Baton Rouge office of Kean Miller. She joined the firm in 2021 and practices in the offshore energy and marine litigation group. While in law school, Taylor served as a Junior and Senior Associate on the Louisiana Law Review. She was also a Robert Lee Tullis Moot Court Competition Finalist, winning Best Brief and an Oralist Award.
Taylor was selected as a member for the Leadership LSBA 2022/2023 Class by the Louisiana State Bar Association.
Taylor earned her J.D./D.C.L., cum laude, from the LSU Law Center in 2020. She earned her B.S., cum laude, from the McNeese State University in 2017.
Admitted, Louisiana, 2020
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Lafayette Bar Association Young Lawyers Section
- Women’s Energy Network Southeast Louisiana Chapter
- Are there any hazards in Louisiana that are "open and obvious" in the eyes of Louisiana Courts? A must read for any business owner regarding their premises., Louisiana Law Blog, September 29, 2022
- Member, Louisiana State Bar Association Outreach Committee
- Lafayette Program Director, Women’s Energy Network Southeast Louisiana Chapter
- Membership/Mentor Committee Chairman, Lafayette Bar Association Young Lawyers Section
- Committee Member, The Pro Bono Project Justice for All Ball