Daniel W. Bosch, Jr.Associate
Download VCard Print This Profile
Danny Bosch is an associate in the Baton Rouge office of Kean Miller. He joined the firm in 2023 and practices with the environmental regulatory group. Prior to joining the firm, Danny served as an assistant attorney general with the Louisiana Attorney General’s Office and completed a fellowship in advocacy at the LSU Law Center, where he managed and coached advocacy teams competing in national competitions.
While in law school, Danny was inducted into the Order of Barristers and served as a legal extern to the Honorable John W. deGravelles of the United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana and as a legal intern for the Louisiana Sea Grant Law & Policy Program. He served as Senior Articles Editor for Volume VIII of the Journal of Energy Law and Resources and Vice President of Judicial Relations of the Board of Advocates. He was a semifinalist in both the National Energy & Sustainability Moot Court Competition and the Robert L. Tullis Moot Court Competition and received a CALI Award for the highest grade in Comparative Health Law.
Before law school, Danny served as a public information officer with the Louisiana Secretary of State, a legislative aide and capital outlay coordinator for the Jefferson Parish Legislative Delegation, and completed internships with the Honorable Mary L. Landrieu of the United States Senate and St. Tammany Parish Government.
Danny earned his J.D./D.C.L. from the Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center in 2020. He earned his M.P.A. from Louisiana State University in 2017 and his B.A. in Political Science from Louisiana State University in 2015.
Admitted, Louisiana, 2020
- Louisiana Air & Waste Management Association
- Advocate Designation, National Institute for Trial Advocacy
- Rocking the Boat: The Legal Implications of IMO 2020 for Future IMO Greenhouse Gas Reduction Strategies and the Impacts to Louisiana, 8 J. ENERGY L. & RES. 261 (2019)
- Staying Afloat: The Legal Implications of a Floating Grocery Store, CHALLENGES OF NAT. RES. ECON. & POLICY (May 2019)
- Use of Social Media and e-Government in Disasters: 2016 Louisiana Floods Case Study, 15 J. EMERGENCY MGMT. 391 (2017)
- Coach, LSU Law Advocacy Competition Teams
- Article Reviewer, Journal of Emergency Management