Alexandra E. RossiAssociate
Alex Rossi is an associate in the Baton Rouge office of Kean Miller. She joined the firm in 2013 and practices in the toxic tort, occupational exposure, and commercial litigation groups. Alex assists in the defense of global energy and petrochemical companies in connection with asbestos exposure claims. She also assists in the representation of major pipeline companies in the expropriation negotiations and litigation.
Alex is listed as a Rising Star in Louisiana Super Lawyers for 2019-2022 and listed in The Best Lawyers in America as a One to Watch for 2021.
Alex earned her B.S. from Louisiana State University in 2010. She earned her J.D., magna cum laude, from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law in 2013, where she was a member of the Loyola Law Review, Moot Court Board, Order of the Barristers and was a William L. Crowe, Sr. Scholar.
- Admitted, Louisiana, 2013; United States District Courts for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana; United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana State and Federal Bar Associations
- 5th Circuit Provides Bright-line Rule for 30-day Removal Clock After Receipt of Deposition Transcript, Louisiana Law Blog, January 18, 2018
- Board of Directors, Manship Theatre
- Board Member, Rescue Bank of Baton Rouge
- Steering Committee, Revive 225