Amanda Bourgeois is an associate in the Baton Rouge office. She joined the firm in 2012 and practices in the business and corporate group. Amanda has experience representing clients in connection with a variety of transactional matters, including asset and stock acquisitions and sales and the drafting and negotiating of industrial and construction procurement, purchase and service contracts. She has also assisted individuals and businesses with entity formation, structure and governance, including the drafting of organizational documents and planning of overall corporate structure.
- Represented publicly-traded outdoor advertising company in the $18 million acquisition of outdoor advertising assets
- Represented major pipeline company in the drafting and negotiation of numerous construction and industrial purchase orders
- Represented individuals and small businesses in connection with the formation of new entities, including planning organizational structure and drafting organizational documents
- Represented small businesses and individuals in connection with the acquisitions and sales of various businesses
EducationAmanda received her J.D. in 2010 from the LSU Law Center where she was a member of the Order of the Coif and Moot Court Board from 2009-2010. She received her B.A. in Mass Communication from Louisiana State University in 2006.
- Admitted, Louisiana, 2010
- Baton Rouge (Business and Corporate Section), Louisiana State and American Bar Associations; United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit; United States District Court - Middle, Eastern and Western Districts of Louisiana