Angie Adolph is a partner in the Baton Rouge office of Kean Miller. She joined the firm in 2011, and practices in the municipal finance and tax litigation groups.
Angie has extensive experience in bond transactions, having served as bond counsel, underwriter's and disclosure counsel, issuer's counsel, trustee's counsel, paying agent's counsel, and counsel in default proceedings. She also has experience in the development of Public-Private Partnerships and Cooperative Endeavor Agreements, and in Industrial Development Revenue Bonds (small issue manufacturing bonds). She assists non-profit organizations in connection with the qualified 501(c)(3) bonds to help finance the acquisition or renovation of property. Angie represents Louisiana, national, and international clients in Louisiana taxation matters, and represents some of Louisiana's most prominent businesses in a variety of tax, property tax, business and corporate matters. She is a member of the National Association of Bond Lawyers and is listed in the "Red Book" of bond professionals. Prior to joining Kean Miller, Angie practiced in the tax and municipal finance areas for over 15 years with a local law firm.
- $190,710,000 Louisiana Public Facilities Authority Hospital Revenue Refunding Bonds (Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System Project), Series 2015A
- $121,925,000 New Jersey Economic Development Authority Revenue Bonds (Provident Group-Rowan Properties L.L.C. – Rowan University Student Housing Project), Series 2015A
- $2,995,000 New Jersey Economic Development Authority Federally Taxable Revenue Bonds (Provident Group – Rowan Properties L.L.C. – Rowan University Student Housing Project), Series 2015B
- $600,000 Louisiana Housing Corporation Multifamily Housing Cash Collateralized Bonds (Renaissance Gateway Apartments Project), Series 2015D
- $3,000,000 Louisiana Local Government Environmental Facilities and Community Development Authority Revenue Bonds (Cypress Black Bayou Recreation and Water Conservation District Project), Series 2015
- $18,500,000 Louisiana Local Government Environmental Facilities and Community Development Authority Revenue Bonds (Ragin’ Cajun Facilities, Inc. – University of Louisiana at Lafayetter Cajundome Project), Series 2015
- $73,820,000 State of Louisiana Unclaimed Property Special Revenue Bonds (I-49 South Project), Series 2015
- $6,559,667 Louisiana Local Government Environmental Facilities and Community Development Authority Revenue Refunding Bonds (Capital Area YMCA Projects), Series 2015
- $14,000,000 East Baton Rouge Parish Law Enforcement District Revenue Anticipation Notes, Series 2015
- $17,000,000 East Baton Rouge Parish Law Enforcement District Revenue Anticipation Notes, Series 2016A
- $13,000,000 East Baton Rouge Parish Law Enforcement District Revenue Anticipation Notes, Series 2016B
- $275,135,000 State of Louisiana General Obligation Refunding Bonds, Series 2016-B
- $86,805,000 State of Louisiana Taxable General Obligation Refunding Bonds, Series 2016-C
Angela earned her B.S. from Louisiana State University in 1991. She earned her J.D. from the LSU Law Center in 1994. After law school, she served as a Law Clerk to the Honorable Henry A. Mentz in the Eastern District of Louisiana from September 1994 to September 1996.
- Admitted, Louisiana, 1994; Texas, 2000. Angie is admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of Texas, the U.S. District Courts for the Western, Eastern, and Middle Districts of Louisiana, and all Louisiana and Texas State Courts.
- Louisiana and Texas State Bar Associations; National Association of Bond Lawyers; Louisiana Industrial Development Executives Association (LIDEA); Louisiana Association of Business and Industry; Municipal Marketplace Red Book; ABA Co-Chair of Property Tax Program Planning Committee (2016-2017)
Articles, Publications and Presentations
- Economic development tools are under assault in Louisiana by tax assessors, Southeast Real Estate Business, October 2015
- Member, Board of Directors, McMains Children's Developmental Center
- Member, Junior League of Baton Rouge
- Member, Krewe of Artemis