Glenn is a Lieutenant Colonel (Retired) in the United States Marine Corps. He has served in a variety of legal positions for the United States Marine Corps, including assignments as Deputy General Counsel, Assistant General Counsel, and General Counsel in wide range of jurisdictions including Hawaii, Japan, the Indian Ocean, Washington, D.C., California, and Panama. During his military career, Glenn handled all aspects of felony criminal trials and administrative law litigation matters and advised the staffs of the Chief of Naval Operations, Joint Chiefs of Staff, and major operational commanders on worldwide international and operational law. Prior to his 20-year military career, he served as an electrical engineer with the NASA Manned Spacecraft Center in Houston in support of the Apollo XI Lunar mission and on the Apollo Lunar Rover development team. Earlier in his career, Glenn was involved as a consulting electrical engineer in several electrocution cases involving the renovation of an IHOP and single family residence.
As an attorney, Glenn has been involved in a battery explosion cases, and cases involving design, fabrication, and installation defects with roofs, masonry, EFIS, windows, curtain walls, slabs, foundations, fireproofing, caulking, flooring, and HVAC systems, among other problems, along with cases involving electrical fires and electrical operational control failures.
Glenn was selected by New Orleans CityBusiness as one of the Top 50 lawyers in the New Orleans area for 2008. He is listed in Louisiana Super Lawyers, 2013-2016.
Glenn earned his B.S. in Electrical Engineering from Tulane University in 1968. He earned his Master of Science in Electrical Engineering from Louisiana State University in 1970 and his Masters of Science in Administration from The George Washington University in 1975. Glenn received his J.D. from the Tulane University Law School in 1978 and his Master of Legal Letters in International Law from The George Washington University in 1983.
- Admitted, Louisiana, 1978; District of Columbia, 1992; United States District Courts for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana; United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit; United States Supreme Court, 2004
- Louisiana State, District of Columbia, American and Federal Bar Associations; Louisiana Engineering Society; National Society of Professional Engineers
- Crescent City Connection Oversight Authority (CCCOA)
- Board of Directors, Greater New Orleans Crimestoppers
- New Orleans Regional Chamber of Commerce
- School Board President, St. Andrew the Apostle School Board
- President, St. Andrew the Apostle School
- Finance Board, St. Andrew the Apostle School
- President, Park Timbers Homeowners Association
- Vice President, Algiers Council of Presidents
- President, Algiers Economic Development Foundation
- Parent's Board; Co-Chairman Annual Giving Campaign, St. Mary's Dominican High School
- President, Algiers Community Foundation
- Vice President, Algiers Charter School Association
- Our Lady of Holy Cross College Board of Ambassadors
- Delgado Community College Board of Advisors
- Board, Greater New Orleans First Responders Fund
- Audler v. CBC Innovis, Inc., et al., 519 F.3rd 239 (5th Cir. 2008).
- Allstate Ins. Co v. Abbot, 495 F.3d 151 (5th Cir. 2008).
- Favorite v. Marine Personnel and Provisioning, Inc., 955 F.2d 382, 1993 A.M.C. 1377 (5th Cir. 1992).
- Odeco Oil & Gas Co. v. Petroleum Helicoptors, Inc., 857 F. Supp.29 (E.D. La. 1994).
- Dugas v. Trans Union Corp., 99 F.3d 724 (5th Cir. 1996).
- Kelly v. Bass Enterprises Production Co., 17 F. Supp. 2d 591, 1999 A.M.C. 173 (E.D. La. 1998).
- Andrews v. Trans Union Corp., 917 So.2d 463, 2004-2158 (La.App. 4 Cir., Aug 17, 2005) (NO. 2004-CA-2158).
- Kennedy v. Chase Manhatten Bank USA, NA, 369 F.3d 833 (5th Cir.(La.), May 06, 2004)(NO. 03-30811).
- Liberty Mut. Fire Ins. Co. v. Ravannack, 2004 WL 612692 (E.D.La., Mar 24, 2004)(NO.CIV.A. 00-1209).
- Bank One, N.A. v. Colley, 294 F.Supp.2d 864 (M.D.La., Nov 05, 2003)(NO. Civ.A. CV 02-152-D).
- New Orleans Assets, L.L.C. v. Carl E. Woodward, L.L.C., 278 F.Supp.2d 776 (E.D.La., Feb 13, 2003)(NO. CIV.A. 01-2171).
- Sauviac v. Dobbins, 949 So. 2d 513, 06-666 (La. App. 5 Cir. 12/27/06).
- Clark v. Favalora, 722 So. 2d 82, 1997-2284 (La. App. 1st Cir. 11.6.98).