Jennifer M. GraffSenior Counsel
Download VCard Print This Profile
Jennifer Graff is Senior Counsel in The Woodlands office of Kean Miller, practicing in the areas of corporate law, real estate, and estate planning. She commands a diverse skillset with respect to transactional and planning experience for her corporate and non-profit clients. Jennifer routinely offers counsel in complex legal issues including entity formation, business planning, tax planning, compliance and management strategy, corporate governance, and the drafting and negotiation of contracts and agreements. Additionally, she offers estate planning services, providing estate, tax, charitable gifting, and business succession advice.
Jennifer is a graduate of the South Texas College of Law and holds an L.L.M. in Taxation from Southern Methodist University. She is a member of many civic and charitable organizations in The Woodlands and enjoys a strong reputation in the local community.
Jennifer earned her B.B.A. from The University of Texas at Austin, McCombs School of Business in 1991. She earned her J.D. from South Texas College of Law in 1995 and her L.L.M. in Taxation from Southern Methodist University, L.L.M. in 2000.
Admitted, Texas, 1995
Texas State Bar Association, Tax and Corporate Section; Board of Directors, The Woodlands Bar Association; Leadership Montgomery County Alumni, Class of 2018; Montgomery County Bar Association; Houston Bar Association. Tax Section
- Member, Board of Directors, National Charity Roundtable (2017-Current, Board, 2018-19)
- Member, Board of Directors, National Charity League-Texas Laurels (2016-2021, Board, 2017-2019)
- Member, Board of Directors, Cochran’s Crossing Village Association (2015-2019)
- Member, Women in Philanthropy (2015-2017)
- Member, Greater Houston Grantmakers’ Forum (2017-2018)
- Member, Executive Women’s Alliance-Women of Vision Mentor (2015-2018)
- Member (Sustaining), Junior League of Houston, (2000-Current)
- Member, UT Ex-Students Association (1991-Current)
- Member and Volunteer, The Woodlands Methodist Church