Laura S. RahmanSenior Counsel
- Successfully defended manufacturers and distributors as well as premises owners, litigating matters relating to asbestos exposure in various contexts, such as chemical plants, commercial plants and buildings, powerhouses, refineries, residences, schools, shipyards and steel mills
- Successfully defended companies involved in the manufacturer and distribution of a broad range of asbestos-containing products such as gaskets, packing and sealing products, boilers, pumps, compressors, evaporators, joint compounds, household appliances, tiles and friction products
- Successfully defended personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits relating to asbestos exposure in Texas, Oklahoma and Louisiana
Laura earned her B.A. from Louisiana State University in 1992. She earned her J.D. from the LSU Law Center in 1995.
- Admitted, Louisiana, Texas, Oklahoma; United States District Court for the Western, Eastern and Middle Districts of Louisiana; United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Texas, Louisiana and Oklahoma State Bar Associations; National Association of Women Lawyers
- What Metrics Should a Company Track, and Why, to Best Manage Its Litigation, Martindale Hubbell Counsel to Counsel Magazine, 2006