Kayla C. BourgeoisAssociate
Download VCard Print This Profile
Kayla Bourgeois is an associate in the Baton Rouge office of Kean Miller. She joined the firm in 2020 and practices in the energy and environmental litigation group. She assists clients in a variety of e-discovery, document production, and ESI matters.
Kayla earned her B.A. from Louisiana State University in 2016. She earned her J.D./D.C.L. from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law in 2019. While in law school, Kayla served as the Vice President of the Student Bar Association and was sworn in as a student practitioner in the Stuart H. Smith Workplace Justice Law Clinic.
- Admitted, Louisiana, 2019
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana State and American Bar Associations
- Secretary and Founding Member, Connect NOLA
- Assistant Executive Director, Swollfest
- Member, Women’s Energy Network, South Louisiana Chapter
- Junior Board Chair, EXCEL Baton Rouge Best Dressed Ball
- Delta Zeta Alumnae, LSU Chapter