Kean Miller LLP has extensive experience in the negotiation, drafting and execution of executive compensation arrangements. Our attorneys consider tax, ERISA, corporate, securities, stock exchange, employment law and accounting issues. We advise publicly-held and privately-held companies, and have analyzed, designed, implemented and administered executive compensation programs for Louisiana businesses and companies with significant operations in the Bayou state.
- Equity Based Compensation
- Bonus Arrangements
- Supplemental Retirement and Deferred Compensation
- Executive Employment and Severance Arrangements
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Similar Transactions
- Non-Employee Director/Consultant Compensation
- Securities Law Compliance
- Tax-Exempt Entities
- Representation of several privately held companies in connection with the preparation and negotiation of employment agreement for executive officers.
- Representation of a public company in connection with the preparation and negotiation of employment agreement for executive officers.
- Representation of executives in connection with the review and negotiation of employment agreements.
- Representation of management with regard to the negotiation of separation and release agreements relative to executive employees.